Makah passed at the age of 40 and our Foundation pledged to build 40 pump wells to honor each year that she lived. So far, all 40 pump wells have been completed in villages in Cameroon West Africa.
Each well cost $5000 and takes about 5 days to complete a whole well. You can support the well project with any amount or as a group, business or family can sponsor a well for $5000.
WELLers are those who have funded full well for $5000
1. LPC Class of 2010, Stevens Point Wisconsin
2. Marty & Becky Loy and family of Stevens Point Wisconsin
3. Mary Rose & Doug Jansson
4. Sackmann Family of Medford Wisconsin
5. Jim & Krista Mendyke and family of Stevens Point WI
6. John & Patty Noel and family of Stevens Point Wisconsin
7. Paul & Jean Baillon and family of Sunfish Lake MN
8. Paul Jansson and Family - Appleton Wisconsin
9. Act Compassionately Together - Switzerland
10. Shya Lou Goes To Arica - Switzerland
11. St. Therese Foundation of Stevens Point WI
12. Rotary club of Wisconsin Rapids
13. E.J Okray Foundation of Plover Wisconsin
14. Mark Toyota & Family of Plover Wisconsin
15. Tapestry Church of Wisconsin
16. Dr. Candice Ngwa of Texas
17. Great Lakes Chapter BCA-USA
18. BCA-USA National sponsored 5 pump wells
This orphanage will provide a home for up to 30 orphans and also acts as a resource center for other orphanages and women empowerment trainings. The home will have a Director in charge of day-to-day administration, a cook/care taker, a driver/security and an on-call nurse to supervise in-take. The orphanage would work with the Office of Social Welfare for the recommendation of orphans and also bring some of the orphans from overflowing orphanages. The orphans will be provided with a health check during intake to establish a health record and will have a yearly doctor visit. The orphanage will start with the ages between 3 and 7. This will allow the orphanage to be able to run an in house pre-school program and then give enough time to identify and make logistics for elementary school as the kids get older. Long term, the orphanage will identify scholarship funds to help the kids attend boarding schools so that they no longer have to rely on the orphanage and also vocational training for those who will like to learn a trade.
Laying of foundation stone
Ribbon cutting ceremony